New Social Studies Common Core POSTERS!!!!

I'm lovin the blogging!!!
Older girls, bedtime, no tv... blogging and being productive.
Well maybe a little (I should be working on my Master's program... oooiii)

But instead I have created this wham, bam, 50 page Social Studies Common Core Poster set with Essential Questions and ...... wait for it.... a word wall.

Don't get too excited yet.
There is no clip art :(  ( I know, I know... not there yet people... that commercial clip art costs mullah)

It is a nautical blue theme with polka dots Created by AMAZING JEN JONES
and fun fonts by Kevin and Amanda Fonts.
I love it without the clip art and I hope you like it too!

I'm so excited to be working on material that other teachers need or want.  Let  me know if the price is too high :)

~ Tara

No comments: