Free Bulletin Board Set, Notable Quotables


       

I love Monday Made it with 4th Grade Frolics!!


Come and get it while it's HOT! 

Here is an interactive way to get dead space in a hallway used and meaningful to students. 

This Notable Quotable set gets students to think about real quotes from distinguished people, administration/ leadership, teachers, parents and EVEN other students!  It has coordinating questions for students to ponder as they are waiting for the bathroom, standing in lunch line, wherever you need to spice up the wall.  You can even have more responsible students in charge of updating the wall.  Students can be inspired when their favorite person is quoted on the board.  I can't wait to use this and I'd love to hear your feedback! 20 pages to toggle on a dull bulletin board.  Bright RED!!!  Sorry, still no clip art, however.... Parents, students (whoever maintains the board) can add pictures of the people represented on the NOTABLE QUOTABLE board!!!!
Have a GREAT WEEK!!!!!
I don't wanna sound cheesy, but I would love for you to FOLLOW ME
 I have great FREEBIES and teaching ideas to share!!!!!
So PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!  Thanks-


~ Tara

3 comments:

Amanda Kendall said...

What a cool idea! I especially love the parent letter. Once you get this started, it could run itself. Excellent!! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Unknown said...

I love this idea! This is another way students can use their higher level thinking skills! Way to go!

Lil Bit Country In the Classroom

Tara said...

Yay, thanks gals for the super sweet comments! I also can't wait to put this on a boring wall this year!!