Next Year Resolutions; Linky Party

Good Evening Ladies and Gents~

Hop on over to Joy in 6th for a summer linky party!






My first resolution is to blog more.
Today was our first day of End of Grade tests.
NC passed the education lottery a few years back to HELP EDUCATION...
We currently are losing 61 teacher assistant positions...
Lifted the class size...
AND...
Wait for it....
Yes... NOW have 4 EOGs; reading, math, science and social studies.
So...
one of my resolutions is to educate our local government about teachers and kids!!!! Doidoi








~ Tara

3 comments:

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

I'm your newest follower and it was so nice to see my blog in your blog roll! Thank you!
~Fern
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

Tara said...

Why are you surprised?! You are an amazing teacher! Thanks for following!

Tamera Wilson said...

Hi Tara!
I found you through the linky and I am your newest follower. I also teach in North Carolina. Education lottery? What a joke?
Stop by sometime.

:)
Tamera
My Heart Belongs in First