Sunshine Award

So....
There is a sweet little teacher
Her name is Amanda
She is from Texas
And....
She has this awesome blog
But she follows MINE
She has the sweetest comments
And....
Makes teachers feel great about what they DO!

Thanks Amanda!

First of all, I have like....hmmm, less than 20 followers.  Not a problem for me.  Why?  Because I wanted to blog for three reasons:
1. I wanted to comment on other teachers' great ideas.
2.  It looked like a challenge (and I'm a dummy, like I really have the time)
3.  My teacher friend in Florida told me it's the best professional development EVER!  And she was right!
Okay FOUR
4. I like sharing. 
I like sharing so much.  If you come in my room for something, you normally leave with a LOT more, unless, like my team teachers, you can say ENOUGH Tara!  And when an idea hits me..... LOOK out!  I get jacked up worse than a college kid pulling double classes with double espressos... times 10. 

Sorry******************** Hamster wheel is way off track.
Amanda was so kind to nominate me for this Sunshine Award.  ME. Awww.  I sometimes feel guilty for not being able to keep up with some other teachers.  However, your sweet comments and emails are so encouraging and delightful to read.  A huge thank you to a spectacular teacher AMANDA and her blog for nominating me.  Thanks.  You can check out what an awesome blog looks like by hopping over to The Teaching Thief.
The Sunshine Award rules are...
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

* Favorite Color?  turquoise
* Favorite Animal?  sharks
* Favorite Number? 2 because it's all about symmetry for me
* Favorite Drink? Sundrop after a LONG dive!
* Facebook or Twitter?Nope
* Your Passion? I love being in and around water!  I would like to have the first elementary class in the pool
* Giving or Getting Presents?  I love giving, especially when I have found the perfect gift. (ditto)
* Favorite day? Sunday
* Favorite flowers? Roses, out of the yard not a store.
 
Here are some fantastic blogs I love to check out:
 
 
So there you have it!  Take some time to check out what these great teachers have to offer. ~ Totally Tara
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: