American Revolution Common Core Lesson Freebie, Maniac Monday Linky

I'm so happy! Another Manic Monday Classroom Freebie with Charity Preston!  I'm so thankful for everyone that has time to host these parties!!

I am also happy that these Linky Parties keep me working on making free things for my classroom for me and for YOU!  I would love to hear your feedback on what you like or what I can improve.  I love to make things better.  ALSO, thanks to everyone who links up awesome things, I really appreciate it!

So here is my AMERICAN REVOLUTION COMMON CORE LESSON!!!! 
I love it and can't wait to use it!  I also can't wait to see what you think!!





So here's my freebie.  If you need a more clear copy, you can download it at my TPT store for free!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/American-Revolution-Common-Core-Report-with-Rubric-750804


Remember, I would love if you follow my blog or TPT store, I make freebies all the time for my awesome followers!!!! Muah! Have a great night!!!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday





~ Tara

3 comments:

Grade School Giggles said...

Thanks for sharing the freebie.
✿April✿
Grade School Giggles

Tara said...

You are welcome! I hope your kids like it. I'm teaching social studies this next year so check back for more social studies lessons!

Chelsea said...

This is awesome! Thank you SO much for sharing it with us! I will be rolling it out in my class next week.

Chelsea
Fifth Grade Wit and
Whimsy