Amazing and Wonderful FREE Graphic Paper & Clip Art


HELLO EVERYONE!

I love thinking about school!  Even during the summer!

I have had school on my brain as I have been creating new items for my classroom.

I have also been taking baby steps on how to create all these amazing resources such as those famous blog guys and gals.

Here's what I have found to be AMAZING so far!

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

The most amazing free fonts! It might take a little bit of research to upload fonts.  Like I said, I'm still new at all this. 

Picture
Here are wonderful backgrounds and clip art for free! Amazing stuff people!!!  Read the terms of use!!!  She has amazing video tutorials as well.

backgrounds - images - clip art
My Cute Graphics has some of the BEST school, kid, life clip art for free! And a Commercial Use as well! 


Also, don't forget to read the TERMS OF USE for each of these web pages, blogs, or TPT sales.  I think it is very bad to misuse these resources these people have worked so diligently to create for free. So don't abuse the privilege.  THANKS!

I hope if you are just beginning to create resources for your website, blog, TPT, or other stuff you might find some of these resources helpful. 

AND- Don't forget, if you need a referral for Teachers Pay Teachers, you can grab my referral code in the upper left and I'd be happy to get you started!

Chow- ~ Tara

No comments: