Eric Drachman

I found these wonderful books with audio cd for my oldest daughter who is now four.  Not only do I absolutely love the books the voices and music during the story are so captivating!  I had to share them with my third graders.  I was absolutely right, they loved them.  Each one has a main character that at some point feels they cannot accompish something, and towards the end of the story, they conquer great things.  I used them right before we had to take EOGs as a confidence booster.  I hope in the future to have a compare and contrast sheet for a listening center during reading time.  They are definately worth the purchase.


You can also view the books and hear a sample on thier webpage.  http://www.kidwick.com/

1 comment:

Amanda Kendall said...

Thank you so much for following my blog and giving me your link. I'm so glad I found you. I LOVE Leo the Lightning Bug...great book! I will have to check out these other books too. ~ Amanda @
The Teaching Thief