Candy Free Valentines

        Here are a couple printables if you would like to distribute valentines that are candy free. Last year I used oranges for the girls' classes with something along the lines, "Orange you glad we're friends? Happy Valentines Day." This below were valentines from two years ago. I'm sure there are a million ideas on Pinterest, here's a couple more. Click on the links below for a free printable for jump rope or sun glass valentines.

Bubbles:     You have such a bubbly personality, Happy Valentine's Day!
Jump ropes: I love jumping around with you, Happy Valentine's Day! or
                    I hope you have a HOPPY Valentine's Day!
Sunglasses: Your future is so bright, I thought you needed some shades! Happy Valentine's Day!

What are your candy free valentine ideas?


No comments: