Computer Wall Makeover



I know it's not glamorous. However, it is very functional.  We have two dry erase boards with a bunch of scribble all over them telling kids how to get to particular sites we have to use during intervention, reading and math blocks at school.  Instead of scribble, here is a chart that identifies steps on where to go specifically.  Hopefully the front board will be accommodating 21st century computer skills in the kid's/teacher's free time.  I'll post the forms on my homepage so county buddies can use or country buddies can tweak!  Or you can message me and I'll get them to you asap.  Have a great week teacher people!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comments. I am so pleased you find my information and service helpful.

Wall Mount Computer Holder & Height Adjustable Computer Wall Mount & Computer Wall Mount