Transportation Card, Student File

I'm so excited!  That I just can't hide it!

I'm glad there are some people out there who like a few ideas!  Yay!  I know you all have been so much fun to follow too.  I'm really excited to get more into this and learn how to do all these official bloggy things. 

I'm also very excited to participate in this upcoming 2011 Blog Hoppy Teacher Week.



Maybe click here if the picture doesn't work.... I still consider myself new to this blog world.  I will conquer!

Here is a recently created Transportation Information Card for those of you who haven't started school yet.  I plan on having a few things on the students' desks for the parents to fill out on open house night.  A SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT to JOY KING at  Second Grade Shenanigans for being so helpful on how to use power point for those rascally graphics with fonts.... All my life's problems are now solved.  Thanks.

No comments: